Terms & Conditions
1. You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
i. that violates any law or rule;
ii. that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, with privacy and advertising rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have authorization or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant OROADS all of the license rights granted herein;
iii. that is harmful, abusive,unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
iv. that harass, degrade, intimidate or is intolerable towards any individual or group of persons on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
v. that violates any equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
vi. that includes personal identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
vii. that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an OROADS employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
viii. that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the platform which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to OROADSusers who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
ix. that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by OROADS;
x. that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
xi. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
xii. that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
xiii. that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
2. Additionally, you agree not to:
i. contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or makes unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post an advertisement on a third party website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to"stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
ii. make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
iii. collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
iv. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g, Google) and commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with ourrobots.txt file;
v. post Content that is an outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers and other infrastructure;
vi. post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
vii. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by OROADS or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Platform.
viii. use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as "flagging tools") thatenables the use of OROADS's "flagging system" or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
ix. use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on OROADS without human intervention or authorship (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
Each of the terms mentioned below has in these Conditions of Sale Oro ads Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, a major, established in France, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account: refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- Oro Ads: means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site Oro Ads
- Customer Service: Oro Ads means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Oro Ads Service: means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website: Oro Ads means the website operated by Oro Ads accessed mainly from the URL https://www.oroads.co.in and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet OroAds.
- Mobile Site: is the mobile site operated by Oro Ads accessible from the URL https://www.oroads.co.in and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service Oro Ads.
- User : any visitor with access to Oro Ads Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Oro Ads accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Oroads cannot be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
OroAds reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Oro Ads.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service Oro Ads.